Friday, February 18, 2011

Denami Product Challenge #6

I thought it was time to move on from Valentine's cards, even thought I love them and still have a lot, and post something new. I received my twine today from the Twinery, so I thought I'd try to get something in the Denami challenge. If I make it, it will be by minutes! I also just got the rainbow and cloud stamps and really wanted to try them out. This is only one of many rainbows on my workspace. I have some with other colors, some with pearls, and some with gems. The word stamp, the punch and the die cut are all made with Stampin' Up products. Oh, and the background teeny hearts stamp is from Denami also. I hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love that happy rainbow and LOVE how you tilted it :) Happy to see you playing with us at the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo.......sooo cute!! The colors and the rainbow...so soft. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely colours and such a pretty rainbow stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love that rainbow!!! Pretty colors :) Thanks so much for playing along with the DeNami Twine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the rainbow and clouds. Glad your twine came in, just in time!

    ReplyDelete