Friday, February 25, 2011


Here is my card for the Denami Color Challenge. It took me a few days of staring at all the products I have in these colors laid out on my workspace to get some creativity flowing. I didn't realize how much stuff I had! Anyway, after several ideas, this is what I came up with. I found the most challenging part of it was getting a good photo. The navy kept coming out black! I'm still not thrilled with the photo, but here's my design. I hope you like it.
After a couple of comments (thank you!) I realized I didn't give any details about the products I used. The paper is from my years-old stash, not sure of the origins, the doily is by Wilton found at Michaels, the stamp is Denami Designs, the buttons and ribbon from Stampin' Up and the lattice die cut was made with a Sizzix die from Stampin' Up. The ink is Stampin' up also.

7 comments:

  1. Its stunning! I LOVE the doily and the layers! Fantastic design and wonderful play on the colors!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What did you use to cut the image on top of the doily?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Jo! You did an awesome job with the color challenge, and I love how you incorporate a little navy ink onto the stamp!

    Thanks for playing with us at the DeNami challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a GORGEOUS card, Jo!!! I LOVE the way you stamped the flower in navy and green and all of those layers are just beautiful!! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lattice covering the doily!! Neat idea!!!! Hopefully you will be joining the Dreamweaver challenges soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo this is beautiful! I love the doily and PRETTY layout! Thanks so much for playing along with the DeNami color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of all of your fun layers, I have that lattice die, I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for playing with us at the DeNami Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete