Sunday, February 20, 2011

Here I am, at the last minute again, entering a challenge. I work better under pressure, I guess! Anyway, it took me a while of trying different things before I came up with this card. All these challenges do is make me buy more supplies, because I always discover I'm missing something...a certain size or color of a button, the right shake of paper, etc. I'm sure many of you can indentify! But what a fun problem, and one easily solved with pleasure. So here is my card to share with you all.

The stamps are from Denami and the scallop circle is made with a Nestabilities (love those!). The glitter paper I found at Michaels. I love bling of any kind! I hope you enjoy it. I'd love to have your comments.

2 comments:

  1. This is darling, Jo! Love that glitter paper, and it makes me so happy to see you using those Nextabilities dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE GLITTER PAPER!!! Gorgeous JO!!!

    ReplyDelete